Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B2

July 28th, 2015 06:00

Connecting to server

Connecting to server

Not much of a cloud when I can only connect to server when in the same house as my Mac. Perhaps someone can help me with this as the support people don't even reply to my emails and I can't registered in the area they say will give quick response

544 Posts

July 28th, 2015 23:00

Quote Originally Posted by Boyscout View Post

Not much of a cloud when I can only connect to server when in the same house as my Mac. Perhaps someone can help me with this as the support people don't even reply to my emails and I can't registered in the area they say will give quick response

Hi - Please follow this guide to get up and running: http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...-for-mac-users

-Chris

3 Posts

July 30th, 2015 01:00

I have followed these steps and cannot connect to my Mac through the automatic connection outside of my house. I can see it in the list, but the connection always fails "could not connect to server."

544 Posts

July 31st, 2015 05:00

Quote Originally Posted by Micah002 View Post
I have followed these steps and cannot connect to my Mac through the automatic connection outside of my house. I can see it in the list, but the connection always fails "could not connect to server."

Do you have any sort of firewall running on your Mac or on your Router? If so you should allow access to port 5900.

925 Posts

July 31st, 2015 05:00

Hi Mic, Did you use the password you set in system pref-sharing-remote management-computer settings?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!