Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 4th, 2015 04:00

Control keys don't display...

Control keys don't display...

I am a new user of PocketCloud for iOS and running it on a first gen iPad with iOS5.

Refer to the User Guide on page 22. There is a picture of the keyboard with a row of buttons above it. I don't see that row of buttons, though I did yesterday. I can access the Key-Combo menu from the pointer. But if the pointer is underneath the popped up Key-Combo menu, then I can't exit the menu.

Again the button menu was there yesterday. I wonder if it has something to done with the new iOS 5 install.

I hope this is an easy fix!

2 Posts

August 7th, 2015 03:00

OK, I've found a way to reproduce the bug and found a work around.

iOS 5 has a new split keyboard feature on the iPad which I use often. If I disconnect from a session with the keyboard in split mode, then the button row just above the keyboard won't display when starting a new session.

The work around is to turn off split keyboard, exit disconnect from the session and start it again.

I've heard the split keyboard is breaking some apps including the new Facebook app for the iPad.

Hopefully this bug can be verified and corrected.

1 Message

August 13th, 2015 07:00

Happens with physical keyboard too

Sorry to ressurect an old thread. I thought you would like to know similar wierdness happens with physical keyboards as well.

544 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. We will fix this in our next release.

-Chris

544 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. We have more of these fixes around the keyboard in our upcoming release. That is due out in 2-4 weeks.

-Chris

No Events found!