Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

July 30th, 2015 04:00

Entering Gmail Credentials Crashes Pocket Cloud on Ipad

Entering Gmail Credentials Crashes Pocket Cloud on Ipad

I have been trying to set up my auto discover settings on my ipad. I go and enter my gmail account and password. When I press the sign in button it completely closes/crashes Pocketcloud. I get no error message and I have to restart pocketcloud.

I have verified I am entering the correct credentials as I have entered them on the companion pc successfully.

I have removed the pocketcloud app off the ipad and redownloaded and installed it. I still get the same results.

145 Posts

August 6th, 2015 21:00

What language keyboard are you using? I tried using our company google account and it is working fine. 
Can you try signing in with any personal gmail account? 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

10 Posts

It finally started working yesterday. I'm not sure if it was related to me rebooting the ipad or not. I'm using an english keyboard and a google apps account.

Thanks.

Same thing is happening to me. I just installed the PocketCloud App, not sure on the version, but it's whatever version that would have been available yesterday (the Free one). As soon as I enter my gmail credentials the app crashes and closes. I'm using a 32GB iPad, WiFi only on a corporate Cisco WiFi public network. The crash is immediate, instantaneously upon entering the "Next" button. I just rebooted my iPad (based on the prior post), but it didn't fix the problem. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
David

10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BraveDave View Post

Same thing is happening to me. I just installed the PocketCloud App, not sure on the version, but it's whatever version that would have been available yesterday (the Free one). As soon as I enter my gmail credentials the app crashes and closes. I'm using a 32GB iPad, WiFi only on a corporate Cisco WiFi public network. The crash is immediate, instantaneously upon entering the "Next" button. I just rebooted my iPad (based on the prior post), but it didn't fix the problem. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
David 
Just out of curiosity, do you have a special character in your password? I only ask because I do and I suspect that that is/was the issue.

10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarun View Post

Is the crash consistent? Does it succeeded anytime?
What wireless router are you using and also how much bandwidth you have? 
Consistently. We have a SonicWALL 3060 with 20 Mb pipe.

10 Posts

Just downloaded everything today.

No Events found!