Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J2

July 31st, 2015 08:00

Free version of app vs. pro version

Free version of app vs. pro version

Hi! I downloaded the pro version on my iPad. The app recognizes my computer but will not connect despite everything I have tried to do. So I downloaded the free version to my iPhone and the app connects and works fine. What am I missing here? Do I need to uninstall the pro version on the iPad and reinstall or what is happening here? Jody

1.3K Posts

July 31st, 2015 08:00

Do you have both the free and pro versions installed at the same time? If you do, try uninstalling the free version and attempting to connect again. Also verify all of your settings are the same. There are more connection options with the Pro version depending on the connection type.

Are you using a manual or auto-discovered connection? If you are using auto-discovery, what version of the companion software are you using?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

August 5th, 2015 07:00

Can you try toggling the NLA option within the connection settings to see if that makes a difference? 

Also, take a look at our top 5 reasons you could be getting this error:

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...-an-ios-device

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

August 5th, 2015 07:00

Hi, thank you for the reply. Well the free version was downloaded after the pro but I did delete the free version just in case. Bad news is the pro version still will not connect. I thought it was set up the same as the other version but I must be missing something! It sees my computer on the system but then gives me the RDS sessIon disconnected error. Any idea what might be happening?

No Events found!