Windows firewall is allowing tightVNC, and Pocket cloud through
TightVNC server is running
Am on the latest companion version

Will get to the bottom of this ....

0 Kudos
morton-2015
1 Nickel

RE: Geting "Session Disconnected" when connecting

Same here. Firewall is opened up for ports, programs & services. Both remote and Companion programs are the most current available. Just in case, the AV program has been disabled. The router is passing traffic on both ports. The program is still trying to connect for about 20 seconds and then errors out w/ "Session Disconnected".

0 Kudos
morton-2015
1 Nickel

OK - I've officially given up

I've been trying to get this to work for two weeks and gotten no where. To try and solve this by looking at what others have done, I browsed through the most recent 30 or 40 threads. All have the same look and feel: after a day or two, the support person asks for a piece of technical information. When that is supplied, more information is requested. In MANY cases, what is being asked for was requested and supplied earlier in the thread. Instructions for corrective action seem to be rare and in my case, earlier thread responses document that I've already done what is being suggested.

This looks like a tremendous tool and I had hoped to deploy the PRO version at work to a number of people. But, support like this would never cut it in a business environment. There are other tools out there that provide this functionality so I'll look at one of them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Suchitha
4 Tellurium

Hi Morton, Are you on 3g or wifi ?
Is your tightvnc running in service mode or application mode?
Please run the vnc in application mode , It works well with our software.
Thank you!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

0 Kudos