Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

July 29th, 2015 00:00

Grayscale setting inadequate

Grayscale setting inadequate

I am running pocketcloud pro on iOS and RDP to windows (or VNC to Mac). When viewing XRay images, the resolution is much worse than resolution for other applications. An error is displayed within the image states "Warning:not enough gray scales (32) to display the image properly". The surrounding graphics look perfect. How can I adjust this for optimum viewing? I upgraded to Pro hoping that adjusting the screen resolution on the iPad would make it work but that did not help.

925 Posts

July 29th, 2015 00:00

Hi neiman, Are you viewing the medical images using special l software? What is it? 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

July 31st, 2015 05:00

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

PocketCloud (Free or Pro) currently supports 16-bit color depth. We may support 32-bit in the future. I would suggest that you request this feature here: http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...ature-requests.

-Chris 

I give support to a Fuji Medical platform. It uses a windows explorer and IE mix to pull and display images. The only thing holding me back from getting this to work correctly is the 32bit display settings. It's a shame that i can't implement this solution throughout many Hospital installations we have. Anyone know about any other options?

Thanks!

544 Posts

July 31st, 2015 05:00

Quote Originally Posted by neiman3 View Post

I am running pocketcloud pro on iOS and RDP to windows (or VNC to Mac). When viewing XRay images, the resolution is much worse than resolution for other applications. An error is displayed within the image states "Warning:not enough gray scales (32) to display the image properly". The surrounding graphics look perfect. How can I adjust this for optimum viewing? I upgraded to Pro hoping that adjusting the screen resolution on the iPad would make it work but that did not help. 

PocketCloud (Free or Pro) currently supports 16-bit color depth. We may support 32-bit in the future. I would suggest that you request this feature here: http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...ature-requests.

-Chris

925 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 20:00

Hi ,
May we get some more information?
What is the resolution set on your Connection settings ?
What kind of monitor?
What is the resolution set there?
Thank you! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!