Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

July 30th, 2015 07:00

I can not connect to my mac g5

I can not connect to my mac g5

Hi all
I have a problem since I bought the option for and since I was free. I can not connect to one of the three computers I have. All three are Mac and two connect well but one I can not. The computer does not connect has not generated a VNC connection. I have created a manual connection and I can VNC to connect to it if I'm in wifi near him but from my house I can not. Does anyone know how I can fix it? The funny thing is that when I'm near the computer I can connect with but if I'm home is when I need I can not.

925 Posts

August 1st, 2015 01:00

Hi Salvae,
Can you please go to settings-login to google , that should show all your autoconnections. Try connecting via autoconnection. you wont need port forwarding.

assumption: companion is installed and you have logged in to google from desktop.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

544 Posts

Do you have the PocketCloud Companion installed? If so, what does it show when you click the kite icon on the top bar and select "Auto Discovery Settings"?

Without the Companion installed you will need to setup port forwarding for port 5900 to your Mac G5 if you want to use it outside of your internal network.

-Chris
Wyse Technology

Yes, I have it installed and the pro version. The VNC settings seem to be fine. Put port 5900 and check and says everything is ok. The strange thing is that I can connect around him and from my house, however I can connect with two other G5 that I have at work. Any solution? Thanks

No Events found!