Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 23:00

Iphone access

Iphone access

I could do with some help. My remote access works well and then suddenly when it tries to get on it says username and password are incorrect (even when I add correct password.) My host pc is logged on with correct username and password and has not changed. Why would the screen I see on my iphone be different from what is on the host when nothing has changed. I am new to this so any help would be great. The inconsistency is frustrating

August 1st, 2015 21:00

Hi Gary87,

Do you mean logging in Auto-Discovery (Gmail) account on your iPhone?
If it is, this happens sometimes when the iPhone is in a low quality network.
If it is not, please let us know more detail about your configurations.
Network: wifi, 3g? Windows/Mac version? RDP or VNC?

Thanks,
Yu-Te

August 6th, 2015 21:00

Quote Originally Posted by Gary87 View Post

Yes it's in auto Discovery via gmai. My local home network is Fios and High speed.I also tried it with wireless off and just 3g (att) I have an Iphone 4. 
It just says username and password incorrect and stays on the blue screen for Windows Vista Business. Even if I enter the correct user password. All the login test work when I run diagnostics on the computer through windows companion.Its also says RDP to port 3389 is a successdul but VNC 5900 Failed.
It has worked intermittently but now will not go through the blue opening screen
Thanks

So the situation is iPhone could connect to Windows Vista Business.
And Windows login page shows up.
Then after typing correct username/password it's blocked intermittently.
Is that correct?

Thanks,
Yu-Te

4 Posts

No it worked once and then stopped.The iphone now only gets to the blue screen and the message the username and password is incorrect. I can't get any further

4 Posts

Yes it's in auto Discovery via gmai. My local home network is Fios and High speed.I also tried it with wireless off and just 3g (att) I have an Iphone 4. 
It just says username and password incorrect and stays on the blue screen for Windows Vista Business. Even if I enter the correct user password. All the login test work when I run diagnostics on the computer through windows companion.Its also says RDP to port 3389 is a successdul but VNC 5900 Failed.
It has worked intermittently but now will not go through the blue opening screen
Thanks

4 Posts

As such it gets me to my host PC but sits on the blue opening screen and wont go any further. Even though my host itself is working

August 6th, 2015 22:00

Just a user jumping in to try to help here . . .

By "blue screen" do you mean a screen that is asking for your Windows username and password? As in, it is the exact same screen you see on your desktop screen?

If so, then you need to put in your windows username and password, just as if you are logging into your machine locally.

You can also put that into the settings in the iPhone client so that they will be passed automatically to the system.

200 Posts

August 6th, 2015 22:00

BTW, if your computer is part of a domain, make sure you add the domain with the user name by adding the domain with a backslash before the username:
\

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!