Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

O

July 29th, 2015 22:00

Japanese conversion trouble

Japanese conversion trouble

Hi,

The following trouble is found about the conversion of Japanese. Please confirm it. 

Use terminal: IPad (Japanese,iOS3.2.2)
connection method: RDP 
connection destination: WindowsXP Pro
Wyse PocketCloud Version: 2.0.7(I have downloaded it before reading warning of APP Store. )

・The character converted immediately before is erased. (This trouble has occurred before 2.0.7.)
・Conversion is not done with the space key when IME of PC is used, and the blank is inserted. At last, when the space key is pushed 15 times (=The blank is inserted 15 times of ), it is converted. 

Thanks.

4 Posts

August 1st, 2015 03:00

status about this issue

Please tell me status about this issue.
If you do not understand this issue, tell me the detail.

200 Posts

We are working to resolve the second issue you report in an upcoming maintenance release. Could you please provide us with detailed steps to reproduce the "character converted immediately" issue to make sure the team looks at it? 

THANKS

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

Thank you for your replying. 

I am looking forward to the next release.

4 Posts

detailed steps to reproduce about first trouble

I'm sorry. It explains the first trouble in detail.

Input Japanese (About two characters) from the software keyboard on MS Office and the text editor, and it converts it with the space key, and hit the Enter key.(Then, the converted character is displayed on the editor. )

Another Japanese (About two characters) is input, and it converts it with the space key, and hit the Enter key.

Then, displayed character at STEP1 is disappeared by one character or more!
In a word, the last converted character disappears when I repeatedly convert Japanese.

did you understood this trouble?
My best regards because I want to use this excellent application in the future.

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by daniel View Post

We are working to resolve the second issue you report in an upcoming maintenance release. Could you please provide us with detailed steps to reproduce the "character converted immediately" issue to make sure the team looks at it? 

THANKS

200 Posts

There will be an updated release in the coming weeks with various fixes in this space. However, there is still one bug remaining when you set both iPad and Windows to use Japanese input (using US Keyboard should be fine).

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!