Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L

August 3rd, 2015 03:00

Microphone Support / Bi-directional audio

Unhappy Microphone Support / Bi-directional audio

i want to be able to use the microphone on my ipad with the Wise pocket cloud program to record my voice on my computer or connect to some one on voice chat.

544 Posts

August 10th, 2015 22:00

Bi-directional audio is not supported.

Thank you for your interest,

Chris

925 Posts

Hi gugi we dont support bidirectional audio right now. Great suggestion. Please send all your feature requests to 
http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...ature-requests 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

Hi, I need your help for the microphone feature bi-directional. It possible it exist response for this problem?
I'm running pocketcloud pro on my ipad, but bi-directional audio doesn't work. 
My rdp computer is running on Windows XP Pro SP3 and tells me that there are no audio devices installed for recording when I'm connected via PocketCloud RDP.

925 Posts

Hi Gugi , we are in the process of updating our website. we will include this information.
Regarding timeline, we dont know as of now. We will update you with this information as soon as we have it. Thank you for your interest! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx10 View Post

i want to be able to use the microphone on my ipad with the Wise pocket cloud program to record my voice on my computer or connect to some one on voice chat. 
Hi guys!
Same problem here. I'm running pocketcloud pro on my ipad, but bi-directional audio doesn't work. Unfortunately I can only get a sound-stream from my pc on my iPad, but can't use the iPad microphone to record on my computer! My rdp 'server' is running on Windows 7 SP1 and tells me that there are no audio devices installed for recording when I'm connected via PocketCloud RDP.

Help appreciated! That feature was the reason why I bought the PRO version 

Thanks in advance!

2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suchitha View Post

Hi gugi we dont support bidirectional audio right now. Great suggestion. Please send all your feature requests to 
http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...ature-requests 

Hey Suchitha!
Thanks for your quick reply! Is that an official statement of WYSE? If YES, could you tell me where I can get that information on your website?
It's too late for me, but it would be nice to get that information in iTunes Store too - although you tell that pocketcloud supports the latest specifications of rdp 7.0 - which includes bidirectional audio 

Since I'm sure that I was not the only user who requestet that feature...can you tell me in which version of pocketcloud for iOS bidirectional audio will be officiall supported?
I guess that Vmview over pocketcloud doesn't support bidirectional audio neither, since it is using rdp too, right?

Thanks
No Events found!