Josh-2015
3 Zinc

RE: Missing control, escape, etc. keys at top of keyboard

newmex999, I see what the problem is now. Unfortunately there is a known issue with the tool bar not showing on some devices using the split keyboard. This issue is resolved on the next update that has been submitted to the App Store. It should hopefully be available in a week or so in the app store. For now, you could try switching the keyboard back to the standard (non-split) keyboard and that should get those keys back for you.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

0 Kudos
newmex999
1 Nickel

Unhappy

Hi Josh: Unfortunately putting the keyboard to standard (non-split) was already tried several times and the keys are still missing!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newmex999
1 Nickel

Unhappy

Are there any additional suggestions I can try? I have an IPAD 2 and the user having the issue has an IPAD 1. We both have 5.0.1 and the same version of Pocketcloud

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
3 Zinc

I would try force stopping the application, change the keyboard to the standard one in the device's settings, power cycle the device, then attempt to launch the application again. Let me know if that helps.

Josh Maurer

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
newmex999
1 Nickel

Josh:

Yes that did fix it. 

When will the patch be out?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Josh-2015
3 Zinc

Glad that helped. I am expecting it to go live sometime this week. Keep an eye out for it!

Josh Maurer

Tags (2)
0 Kudos