Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2015 03:00

New update ? Pocketcloud pro now rubbish

Thumbs down New update ? Pocketcloud pro now rubbish

Anyone else experiencing issues with the new update released 25/10/13 I've notices it's very laggy, keyboard hardly working not like the previous version

1.3K Posts

August 10th, 2015 05:00

Hey guys, the update should be available anytime now. It was submitted to Apple last week, usually it takes a week at most to get posted. Our apologies for the delay on this!

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Still unusable.

PocketCloud iOS still unusable.
We have 2,200 users on our side unable to do what they need to do because PocketCloud is broken.

There must be an immediate fix or rollback on this. (!)

What is the ETA?

S. T.

1 Message

Update??

What's the update on this? Is there a fix or not?

623 Posts

PocketCloud Desktop Pro Version 2.2.271 and PocketCloud Desktop version 2.2.171 were release to address this issue.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1.3K Posts

The Pro app has been released. Please update and let me know how it goes for you.

Josh Maurer

2 Posts

ETA? Upated iPad to iOS 7.0.3 and PocketCloud (Free) to 2.2.168. PocketCloud will display login screen but its laggy. If I tap to change username, the pointer "appears" to move but when I type, nothing appears. Again if I tap the password field, the cursor "appears" to move but when I begin typing, nothing appears. Seems to respond better if I tap again on the field, I can then enter in text/passowrd. It's as though although the icon is in the correct position but PocketCloud fails to pass typed text to the remote server. Once logged in, double tapping doesn't work. It appears to select the object but not action it. So a double tap on a file will select it but not open it. If I go to the program menu and click File, it will open the drop down menu but when I can tap on a submenu item (eg Open) it will not action it.

9 Posts

Ryansumm,. nope, 11 days later. I now lug around a laptop issued by my office which is NOT DELL!!!!!!!!!!! in order to work remotely.

1 Message

Is there an ETA of when Pocketcloud will be functional with ios 7.0.3? Like many others, it has completely disabled my ability to work from remote to my office network.

6 Posts

Was it fixed or a rollback?

Did you find the bug, or did you just resubmit the old version?

It can't come soon enough. Even dragging reticle around it's basically unusable.

1.3K Posts

They were both submitted at the same time. They approved the paid application first for some reason. Stay posted.

Josh Maurer

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
The Pro app has been released. Please update and let me know how it goes for you.

The "Free" one is isn't being updated at the same time?

S.T./Miami

6 Posts

Hurray problems gone with the pro version

No Events found!