Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2015 05:00

New update horrible response from touch screen.

Thumbs downNew update horrible response from touch screen.

The last update has ruined the controls. Mouse barley works. This product has become useless at the moment. Please fix.

1 Message

Just bough ...

... and it seemed a good product but I "did not understand the tapping/mouse way to use it".

Now I realize there are some problems.

So I wait for a fix, before definitively judjing.

6 Posts

Agree with the above..wish I turned off automatic updating on ios7 any update on this as yet

2 Posts

August 4th, 2015 04:00

Whatever they did they should roll back ASAP! Please! Make it work as before! What issues were you fixing guys? Whatever you fixed created *** of the control problems in RDP sessions!!! Help!

7 Posts

August 10th, 2015 05:00

having the same trouble with non-responsive touch screen operation with finger or stylus with RDP. This is a medical facility and none of the providers can access the system. Is there a way to roll back the update? It was working just fine before the last update.

9 Posts

August 10th, 2015 05:00

I downloaded the new IOS 7.0.3 update last night for my Ipad. When I woke up this morning to use the PocketCloud to log into my company's office computer, I could not get the keyboard characters to appear in the login fields. I would type on my Ipad usuing the virtual keyboard that appears on the PocketCloud app. In the login fields, the cursor did not move nor did the my login or passoword characters appear in the login fields, they just stayed blank. Help?

1 Message

August 10th, 2015 06:00

Has the problem been fixed yet, haven't seem a product update come through. Just tried to login and at least this time when I went to put my password in for the Remote Desktop it showed and responded. But there is still a massive lag time and majority of time screen is still non-responsive. Definitely need to go back to previous version

1.3K Posts

Hey guys, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this release may have caused any of you.

I have gone through all of the recent posts, reviews, trouble tickets, etc to gather all of the issues being reported. Our engineering team is currently working on a emergency fix for you all now. They are working hard to get all of the issues addressed and a fix to you ASAP.

Thank you for all of the feedback and please let us know if you find any other problems.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

On the previous version (released 10/25) this was an issue, there has been an update to correct the problem since then so it shouldn't be anything to worry about now. =]

Josh Maurer

9 Posts

Everyone make sure you go to the Dell Wyse PocketCloud main website and go to the Support section and submit a request, so they know there is a problem: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/home

1 Message

Is PocketCloud Pro having the same problem?

1.3K Posts

Are you using the Pro or Free version? 

The Pro update is currently available in the app store, the Free version should be available soon.

Josh Maurer

No Events found!