Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R2

July 29th, 2015 03:00

New version of PocketCloud Remote Desktop Free 3.0.126

New version of PocketCloud Remote Desktop Free 3.0.126

We have released a new version (3.0.126) for iOS.

17 Posts

Pocketcloud update 3 0.126

This update seems to have broken my pocket cloud free version. I had a mac and win as my connections and used mac primarily. It reordered them and won't let me access the mac saying buy premium.

Tried erasing all connections and resetting up, but still doesn't let me start from scratch, also uninstalled and reinstalled on my ipad, and tried to erase again, but doesn't seem to stick.

Help!

103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnypics View Post
This update seems to have broken my pocket cloud free version. I had a mac and win as my connections and used mac primarily. It reordered them and won't let me access the mac saying buy premium.

Tried erasing all connections and resetting up, but still doesn't let me start from scratch, also uninstalled and reinstalled on my ipad, and tried to erase again, but doesn't seem to stick.

Help!

You will not be able to reorder your connections unless you have a Premium subscription. You will need to log out of the companion on one of the remote computers or shut it down in order to delete it from the list in PocketCloud. The free version is only meant to be used with one remote computer.

No Events found!