Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2015 06:00

Pocket Cloud 2.1 and iPad OS i 4.2.1 -- Doesn't Work

Pocket Cloud 2.1 and iPad OS i 4.2.1 -- Doesn't Work

I am in the process of beta testing the iPad and various business solutions for our company. The company is window based. I downloaded the Pocket Cloud on the iPad running 4.2.1. I am able to set up the RDP session and connect. Upon connecting, nothing works. I am remoting into a Terminal Server, Windows 2008 - using Exchange 2010 and Office 2007 - if it makes a difference. When I open Outlook all the received dates are Jan 1, 1601 and there are hat looks like japenese symbols in front and a time stamp of 12:00am. Yes, I connected to the same TS box through my laptop and I didn't have any issues, dates and times were accurate.

I know I don't live in the 1600s 

I can't dismiss any of the calendar eminders. The mouse won't scroll and just over all it is glitchy.

We are running on a older OS and your new version - w/o issue. We are running on an older os and your version w/o any problem. The two combined seem to be an issue.

I am very disappointed that we just purchased this thinking we woudl make wyse the RDP standard for the company. Now I feel like I am square one and I have just spent money on a product I can't use 

I would appreciate some help.

200 Posts

August 2nd, 2015 05:00

We'll try to resolve your problem. Let me recap:
1) it sounds like there's an issue with the Time/Date on your Desktop after you connect.
2) The other problem is "japanese symbols"

We'll look into this. (2) is very strange, could you try opening other applications (e.g. Internet Explorer or MS Word?) 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!