Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 5th, 2015 05:00

Pocket Cloud 2.2.242 Problem Connecting to Terminal Server Farm

Pocket Cloud 2.2.242 Problem Connecting to Terminal Server Farm

It seems the upgrade has broken something. When trying to connect to a Windows 2008 R2 Server Terminal Server farm through a TS Gateway it connects and then disconnects right away. If I connect through the same TS Gateway to a stand alone terminal server it works fine. Both of these scenarios were working last week before the upgrade.

1.3K Posts

August 5th, 2015 05:00

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Would you be able to send me a private message with a test account to your server so we can troubleshoot the issue in house? Please let me know.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

August 5th, 2015 06:00

Thanks for the additional information. If possible, could you provide us with a test account to your server? If so, please send details to me in a private message.

Josh Maurer

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollins View Post
It seems the upgrade has broken something. When trying to connect to a Windows 2008 R2 Server Terminal Server farm through a TS Gateway it connects and then disconnects right away. If I connect through the same TS Gateway to a stand alone terminal server it works fine. Both of these scenarios were working last week before the upgrade.

We are having the same problem connecting to our farm, with the new version

2 Posts

We have the same problem. We have a terminal server farm with redirectors and broker service.
When logging in the broker tells the redirector to what server the user must be redirected.
Then the user is logged of from the redirector and a new session should open to the next server.
But since the last update, pocketcloud stops at this point with a disconnected popup.

2 Posts

No, its not possible to provide you with a testaccount.
I've also send an email concerning this problem and ticket 11454

1.3K Posts

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you. We are currently still working on a fix for this, thank you for your patience.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

August 10th, 2015 08:00

This issue has not been resolved yet. The 2.2x43 update was only for iPhone 5 support. We are currently still working on resolving the RD Gateway issue that is being reported. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you, but I assure you our engineers are working on getting a fix available asap.

Josh Maurer

FYI, the problem has not been fixed in 2.2.243.

1 Message

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollins View Post
FYI, the problem has not been fixed in 2.2.243.

Same problem here - since 2.2.242 all my connections and all our client connections to multiple servers running RD Gateway have stopped working. These have been working perfectly since PCP first supported it. Error is app trys to logon, if you have another user logged on to the session it will log them off, then you get a flash of the blue logon screen, then the app reports "Session Disconnected".
Our GW servers run Server 2008 R2, external SSL certs and Server 2008 desktops.
Please fix ASAP as the only thing we can offer frustrated customers is iTap RDP (this works fine).

Kris

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 02:00

Thanks for the additional information Jim. I have forwarded it to our engineers to hopefully help source where the problem is. We are working to get a fix out for you all as soon as possible.

Josh Maurer

2 Posts

August 11th, 2015 02:00

We are having the same problem with our farm. We have a redirector to three backends. I have tried several other things with NLA and dropping security to test but nothing so far has fixed it. The only thing we have had work is the following. We rebooted the whole farm frontend and backend servers, HOWEVER, everyone can get in and then if they disconnect they just get the exit or reconnect. Here is the odd part also. IF we take the username out of the settings we WILL get to the desktop log in always. however once we try to log in normal user or admin we will always get the Exit or Reconnect.

Secondly, when this first started i thought we had a vlan problem and for a short term fix i moved some of the ipad users over to a different vlan and everything worked fine. This however is not the case anymore.

From PC everything works fine. I would be willing to trouble shoot this to get this resolved as i have several MAD doctors who cant use their iPads to get to the EMR.

Jim

1 Message

August 11th, 2015 03:00

Hi Josh,

Are you getting enough resources on solvimg this problem? Our users are massively switching to other apps because Pocketcloud does not work anymore! Is it possible to revert to version 2.2.237?

Totally agree with sjonkman, this is taking way to long to fix!

3 Posts

Dear Josh,

We have a few attorneys that have lost their ability to access our RDP farm now. Is there a way to install the previous version onto their iPads until this is resolved?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MBakeler View Post
Dear Josh,

We have a few attorneys that have lost their ability to access our RDP farm now. Is there a way to install the previous version onto their iPads until this is resolved?

Thanks.

Haven't tested it yet, but with http://www.i-funbox.com/ you can backup apps (.ipa) and install them.
No jailbreak required.
If you have a iPad with the working version, you could try to create a backup and then install it on another iPad.

No Events found!