Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 5th, 2015 05:00

Pocket Cloud 2.2.242 Problem Connecting to Terminal Server Farm

Pocket Cloud 2.2.242 Problem Connecting to Terminal Server Farm

It seems the upgrade has broken something. When trying to connect to a Windows 2008 R2 Server Terminal Server farm through a TS Gateway it connects and then disconnects right away. If I connect through the same TS Gateway to a stand alone terminal server it works fine. Both of these scenarios were working last week before the upgrade.

3 Posts

August 11th, 2015 03:00

Dear Sysettem,

Thanks a lot. Trying this now.

August 11th, 2015 03:00

Quote Originally Posted by MBakeler View Post
Dear Sysettem,

Thanks a lot. Trying this now.

Hello Mbakeler,
Did it work?

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 04:00

The update has been submitted to Apple for approval. It should be available within 10 days!

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

3 Posts

August 11th, 2015 04:00

It appears it will. The problem is everyone here has an updated client! LOL

August 11th, 2015 05:00

The update has not fixed the problem.

1.3K Posts

Michael Stizza, can you provide us with a test account to your servers so our engineers can try and diagnose where the issue might be? Please send me a private message with details.

Josh Maurer

Hello,

We are having troubles with Pocketcloud in our environment as well. We have deployed something to tune of 65+ iPad's and all of them use the licensed version of PocketCloud. We have 4 Terminal Servers load-balancing, and a session broker. This has been a MAJOR problem the past 2 weeks and now we are forced to take the load balancing offline. Either that, or we find an alternative Remote Desktop app. Please have a working fix for this ASAP!

1.3K Posts

Can you provide me with a test account to your server so our engineers can look into the problem you are having? Please send details to me in a private message.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

It is available now! Please let me know if this does not fix the problem for you all.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

Systeembeheernsd and Jim Poor, can you please send me a PM with your email address?

Josh Maurer

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
The update has been submitted to Apple for approval. It should be available within 10 days!

Great news! Thank you!

2 Posts

Ok so any word on what the problem is and how we can fix this on our side. I have about 100 users that use this app both Doctors and Nurses and it has this clinic almost at a stand still. They are getting tired of hearing "well Dell is working on it" and really i am tired of telling them that. Can we at least get some daily updates on this or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollins View Post
The update has not fixed the problem.

I agree, the update didn't fix the issue.

1 Message

Is there a fix for this?

I am having the same problem after running updates. the connection broker is receiving the connection, but the session is disconnected when it tries to make the hand-off to the end-point.

No Events found!