Jim Poor
1 Copper

RE: Pocket Cloud 2.2.242 Problem Connecting to Terminal Server Farm

We are having the same problem with our farm. We have a redirector to three backends. I have tried several other things with NLA and dropping security to test but nothing so far has fixed it. The only thing we have had work is the following. We rebooted the whole farm frontend and backend servers, HOWEVER, everyone can get in and then if they disconnect they just get the exit or reconnect. Here is the odd part also. IF we take the username out of the settings we WILL get to the desktop log in always. however once we try to log in normal user or admin we will always get the Exit or Reconnect.

Secondly, when this first started i thought we had a vlan problem and for a short term fix i moved some of the ipad users over to a different vlan and everything worked fine. This however is not the case anymore.

From PC everything works fine. I would be willing to trouble shoot this to get this resolved as i have several MAD doctors who cant use their iPads to get to the EMR.

Jim

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Thanks for the additional information Jim. I have forwarded it to our engineers to hopefully help source where the problem is. We are working to get a fix out for you all as soon as possible.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

0 Kudos
Sjonkman
1 Copper

Hi Josh,

Are you getting enough resources on solvimg this problem? Our users are massively switching to other apps because Pocketcloud does not work anymore! Is it possible to revert to version 2.2.237?

0 Kudos

Totally agree with sjonkman, this is taking way to long to fix!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Mbakeler
1 Copper

Dear Josh,

We have a few attorneys that have lost their ability to access our RDP farm now. Is there a way to install the previous version onto their iPads until this is resolved?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Quote Originally Posted by MBakeler View Post
Dear Josh,

We have a few attorneys that have lost their ability to access our RDP farm now. Is there a way to install the previous version onto their iPads until this is resolved?

Thanks.

Haven't tested it yet, but with http://www.i-funbox.com/ you can backup apps (.ipa) and install them.
No jailbreak required.
If you have a iPad with the working version, you could try to create a backup and then install it on another iPad.

0 Kudos
Mbakeler
1 Copper

Dear Sysettem,

Thanks a lot. Trying this now.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Quote Originally Posted by MBakeler View Post
Dear Sysettem,

Thanks a lot. Trying this now.

Hello Mbakeler,
Did it work?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mbakeler
1 Copper

It appears it will. The problem is everyone here has an updated client! LOL

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

The update has been submitted to Apple for approval. It should be available within 10 days!

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

0 Kudos