Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2015 04:00

Pocket Cloud Installation problems

Thumbs down Pocket Cloud Installation problems

I installed Pocketcloud on my I Pad, and also installed the Wyse Pocket Companion on my Window 7 PC with VNC. I'm alble to connect, but can only see a black screen. It's not showing my desktop. Can you help.

544 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 03:00

Tap on the black area. Your screen saver may be activated.

3 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 03:00

I installed Pocketcloud on my I Pad, and also installed the Wyse Pocket Companion on my Window 7 PC with VNC. I'm alble to connect, but can only see a black screen. It's not showing my desktop. Can you help. 

I've tried tapping on the screen. It not the screen saver. Anyother idea. It makes the connection with the PC Window 7 and the I-Pad. You can see the destop screen turn black and you can see the Desketop icons, but on the I-Pad you it just turn black and you can not see the desktop. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

Thanks,

544 Posts

August 5th, 2015 07:00

You can see the desktop icons? Are you able to launch programs and use them?

6 Posts

August 6th, 2015 03:00

You said there was a new download to address the problem on win7 64bit that keeps the installation window too small to access. Where is it?

544 Posts

Here is a beta build of the companion which should resolve your issue: http://www.mediafire.com/?g5o0gf47eh2gj23

-Chris

3 Posts

do you have two screens connected to the PC? Maybe you are seeing the second screen.

3 Posts

I can see the desktop on icon on the PC, but the I Pad is just a black screen with the cursor.

No Events found!