Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

JS

July 29th, 2015 09:00

Pocket Cloud: View 5.1 Support?

ExclamationPocket Cloud: View 5.1 Support?

Hi!

When will Pocket Cloud support the latest version of VMware View (5.1)??

We need to connect via Pocket Cloud to our 5.1 environment, we are also using a radius authentication between our external devices and VMware View.

So, please integrate the Radius Support feature as well.

Thanks, Jo!

1 Message

August 4th, 2015 07:00

Do you have any update on VMView 5.1 support?

You still state VMView 4.5+ support on your website, which is a lie.

Thanks

Hi Josh,

Please, kindly advise whether you have an update on the date of new PocketCloud Pro release which will support View 5.1? We are really under pressure from our customers as we recommended them to buy this application for VDI access from iPhones.

Thank you in advance,
Vladimir

1.3K Posts

Unfortunately we still do not have a ETA on when the update will be available. It is looking like we will not make it by the end of the month though. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

Hi Jo, we are hoping to release by the end of August (possibly sooner). My apologies for the delay on this, but it is still in development.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

August 7th, 2015 08:00

We have updated our product descriptions to say what versions of VMWare we support. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Vladimir, can you please try re-installing the application? We have seen a few cases where our application breaks with the iOS 5 to 6 update. A re-installation of the application seems to correct the issue.

I have just purchased it thinking that it would work! I was using view 5.1.1 and having some issues with pcoip login on windows 8. Apparently, the agent script seems to press Ctrl+alt+del twice and kicking me out. If i use proxied RDP windows 8 worked fine. I thought this Wyse software could support View proxied RDP. I was wrong. It cannot even get past selecting the computer! At least with view my windows 7 machine works... Sad

Unfortunately we still do not support VMWare View 5.1 AND Windows 8. We also do not support proxied connections. We will be supporting Windows 8 along with its release on 10/26. As for VMWare View 5.1, we are hoping to have support by the end of the year. My apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you, but we are doing everything we can do get support for this as soon as possible.

Josh Maurer

I have just purchased it thinking that it would work! I was using view 5.1.1 and having some issues with pcoip login on windows 8. Apparently, the agent script seems to press Ctrl+alt+del twice and kicking me out. If i use proxied RDP windows 8 worked fine. I thought this Wyse software could support View proxied RDP. I was wrong. It cannot even get past selecting the computer! At least with view my windows 7 machine works... Sad

PocketCloud doen't work anymore since upgrade to iOS6

Dear Wyse Colleagues,

Situation is getting worse, I have upgraded my iPhone to iOS6 and PocketCloud doesn't work anymore with VMWare View at all.

When I try to establish connection the application collapses completely.

Have you any update on the date of new release?

Thank you,
Vladimir

No Events found!