Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 2nd, 2015 21:00

Pocketcloud Pro App not available in App Store

Question Pocketcloud Pro App not available in App Store

I have the free version of PocketCloud for ipad and would like to upgrade to the Pro version and purchase it on a 3 month basis. However, Apple App store does not offer this software. It only offers Premium at the full price of $14.99.

I can't find anywhere to purchase the 3 month option - 

Help Please

2 Posts

Thank you - I am sorry, the Pro is only available on Apple Apps Store for $14.99 -- the Premium choice is not available. I wanted to purchase the 3 month option to give this app a trial run in my every day life ... but I do not see where that is available anywhere in the App store nor on your website. I saw the comparison page on your website, but there is no place to purchase the version I want.

544 Posts

The Premium service is an add-on to PocketCloud [Free on App Store] or PocketCloud Pro [$14.99 on App Store]. It is not a standalone application. You can add Premium service on the "Settings" tab of either app.

544 Posts

Do you want the Pro app or Premium service? They are separate. The Premium service can be added onto the free app. The Pro version is a separate app that can be found on the App Store by searching for "Wyse". Please review our products and plans here:http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...remium-service.

-Chris

No Events found!