Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

August 1st, 2015 00:00

Pocketcloud not in the Apple App Store

Pocketcloud not in the Apple App Store

Does anyone know why the PocketCloud Remote desktop utility was removed from the Apple App store. I love the app and want to install it on people I support but as of this morning it is no longer in the store.

Thanks

1 Message

August 6th, 2015 04:00

I too would really like to know where the app went. I have many clients waiting to install this app. Currently on hold with WYSE hoping to get more information.

August 11th, 2015 04:00

what is your definition of shortly?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

There was a misunderstanding with our developer account. Our apps will be back on the store shortly   .

Shortly? I think you posted that around 3:30 pm. It's 9:32 PM eastern and the app is still not there.

What's the ETA?

thx!

6 Posts

Ah, that's good to know, thank you Chris.

EDIT: It's not the premium version I was looking for, but the pro version. Is there any way to buy the pro version right now, or do I have to wait for the app to show up back in the app store?

544 Posts

There was a misunderstanding with our developer account. Our apps will be back on the store shortly 

6 Posts

Luckily I installed it a few days ago on my iPad, but I went looking for the premium version this morning and I too noticed it seemed to be pulled from the app store 

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 05:00

All applications are now available! =]

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

544 Posts

Our PocketCloud Explore app is live but Remote Desktop is still missing. We were just on the phone with Apple and hope to have this resolved by the end of today.

-Chris

6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dwcfastrice View Post

Shortly? I think you posted that around 3:30 pm. It's 9:32 PM eastern and the app is still not there.

What's the ETA?

thx!

I know, I was hoping to buy it today before I went home from work. Apple always seems to drag *** on things, so who knows really how long it will take   

6 Posts

Excellent, mahalo!

544 Posts

It's a universal app that will work for both iPhone and iPad.

Wishing I was in Hawaii,

Chris

6 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Our PocketCloud Explore app is live but Remote Desktop is still missing. We were just on the phone with Apple and hope to have this resolved by the end of today.

-Chris

Glad to hear it!

Is this app a buy once, use it on both my iPhone & iPad, or do I have to buy it twice (I don't always have my iPad with me, but I'm fine using the iPhone in a pinch - gotta do what ya gotta do!)

Mahalo for keeping us informed Chris!

Aloha, mauirixxx

1.3K Posts

no problem.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1 Message

June 3rd, 2016 08:00

Has the PocketCloud app been pulled from the Apple App store?  I can't find it.

560 Posts

June 21st, 2016 15:00

Jeff,

PocketCloud was discontinued over a year ago and it's no longer available. No replacement product is available.

No Events found!