Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 3rd, 2015 06:00

RDP SESSION DISCONNECTED with TS Gateway Server and RD Gateway configured

RDP SESSION DISCONNECTED with TS Gateway Server and RD Gateway configured

Testing multiple RDP clients on Androids/IOS devices for function with the TS Gateway feature on Windows 2008 Server. I've got the server side functional with a few Android devices and applications. I purchased the PocketCloud Pro to test the RD Gateway feature and have had no success.

Upon attempt to connect the device returns "RDP Session Disconnected" and nothing more. An error, or logging method would be a nice feature but I can't find either. Where do I even BEGIN to troubleshoot where the issues is.

Device functions fine RDP directly to the machine in question, as well as to the TS Gateway device, but reports the "RDP Session Disconnected" error. I see nothing in my event logs on TS Gateway server OR on the remote desktop machine I am attempting to connect too.

What is my next step other then finding another app?

544 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 06:00

Can you provide us with a test account on your server? That way our developers can find out what is going on.

-Chris

544 Posts

August 10th, 2015 23:00

Quote Originally Posted by jaellman View Post

Yes, where can I email this information?

I will create a test account and send the server information over.

~Jeff 

Did our latest update resolve your issue? If not, you can send the test account info to iossupport@wyse.com, ATTN Chris.

2 Posts

August 10th, 2015 23:00

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Can you provide us with a test account on your server? That way our developers can find out what is going on.

-Chris 

Yes, where can I email this information?

I will create a test account and send the server information over.

~Jeff

No Events found!