Corl
1 Copper

Rdp connection to console not longer working

Rdp connection to console not longer working

With the latest update (v 2.1.200) it is no longer possible to connect to the console of a Windows 2003 server.
iPad os4.1 pocketcloud version 2.1.200

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Foxbat5
1 Copper

RE: Rdp connection to console not longer working

Same issue for me , it always confuses me how this type of problem slips through basic testing scripts which should be used for each version release. Pretty unusable for me until this is fixed. on saying that I love the product and look forward to getting this functionality back once more.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Bignorm-2015
1 Copper

Unhappy

Same thing here. Both local and remote connections are not working after the latest pocket cloud update on the iPad.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Rmontalvo1
3 Zinc

Are you using the Windows Companion? If so, what version?

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Daniel-2015
2 Iron

Corl, Foxbat,
We appologize for the inconvenience. We'll address the "console mode" problem on the next maintanance release.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
ryans2015
1 Copper

Wow, I am really bummed. I just paid for the iPad app and the console is still not resolved over a month after it was brought up. When will this be resolved? I'd hate to give such a good app a bad review but it will be a big pain to login to my servers and have to connect over to console each and every time. Hope its soon.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
jermo79
1 Copper

This is a huge issue! It was really worth the investment when and ONLY when console mode worked. While running certain programs on our server, I can no longer remote in b/c console mode does not work which throws errors on the server. Is there a date for this resolve? It worked great until the last update.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

It will be resolved in the next maintenance release which will be out by the end of Q1.

-Chris
Wyse Technology

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Foxbat5
1 Copper

Connection to console still broken

Hi chris

i,ve installed the latest update and the connect to console bug is still present , can you confirm if this was really on the list to bug fix or if it's still outstanding.

I'm sure I'm not the only one for which this is a real app breaker 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

It was fixed. Can you provide me with detailed reproduction steps as well as what the actual and expected outcomes are?

-Chris
Wyse Technology

Tags (3)
0 Kudos