Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

July 29th, 2015 09:00

Regarding login

Regarding login

When i have set up a RDP connection and i click on the connection to log in it takes me to the log in screen of my computer and when i type my password it says however that it is incorrect. I am unsure if this is due to me logging in through a domain or not.

SYSTEM- Windows 7 enterprise
SP1

any help to clarify the issue will be greatly appreciated.

1.3K Posts

July 29th, 2015 09:00

Please see the following knowledge-base article related to credentials and what to use where within PocketCloud:
http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...d-Credentials-

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

2 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 08:00

Thank you for the response, however that does not relate to the issues at hand and i assure the information i am inputting is accurate as well as in the correct place.

When i hit connect for my computer through the mobile device it takes me to my log on screen for my computer, even if i am logged in already. Then when i input my credentials it says -

"There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request"

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 09:00

Are you putting your domain and username in the same field? Do you have the credentials saved within the connections settings? If you are putting them in the same field, try editing the connection and putting the domain in the domain field and the username only in the username field. If that doesn't work, also try not entering the domain.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!