Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M2

July 29th, 2015 01:00

Tab key on top keyboard bar

Tab key on top keyboard bar

In my applications I often use the tab key. However the tab key is only visible under the FN function key. Is it possible to make the bar above the keyboard adjustable. It would be great if I can choose my own buttons (drag and drop from the FN menu to the topbar)

Tanks!

925 Posts

July 31st, 2015 06:00

Thank you for appreciating our work. we will continue to improve our product with your valuable input. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

TAB key on top keyboard bar

I would REALLY love to see this feature request as well...
Every time I access a client I need to enter credentials - it's probably one of the most commonly occurring tasks on PocketCloud for most I would bet? Who do I have to PayPal to get this implemented?
I think I would use it more than all the others (ESC,CTRL,ALT,Win,Fn,etc.) combined?
Thanks for listening, and keep up the fantastic work!!

200 Posts

This is a good suggestion. I'll pass this along as a request. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 21:00

Quote Originally Posted by dflat6 View Post

TAB key on top keyboard bar 

I would REALLY love to see this feature request as well...
Every time I access a client I need to enter credentials - it's probably one of the most commonly occurring tasks on PocketCloud for most I would bet? Who do I have to PayPal to get this implemented?
I think I would use it more than all the others (ESC,CTRL,ALT,Win,Fn,etc.) combined?
Thanks for listening, and keep up the fantastic work!! 

Hello,

I use a lot of Windows applications on my iPad.
In all Windows applications you move from entry field to entry field with the TAB key, so I use the TAB key all the time.
So it would be very handy to have the TAB key on top of the keyboard bar.

I love PocketCloud, but this is the only thing I miss which is very important for Windows users!

It would be very nice if we as users could setup the keys WE want on the top of the keyboard bar.
Perhaps you can implement this in the Settings of PocketCloud?
Would be very great! 

Best regards and keep up the good work!

Jeffrey

No Events found!