Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 05:00

Unable to connect to server message or host computer offline

Unable to connect to server message or host computer offline

Have a Dell 660s computer with pocketcloud program installed and is the host computer for it, trying to access with iphone 4s using pocketcloud, 2012 Dell Wyse version 2.2.143. My computers show discovered connections on and manual connection both for the Dell 660s. When I try the discover message it comes back remote machine is off line. When I try the manual connect I get could not connect to server. please help.

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

So on the connection list under Discovered Connections [ON] your computers show? But when you try to connect PocketCloud lets you know that it is offline?

Please take a look at the following knowledge-base article related to the remote computer being offline error you are getting:
http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...-is-connected-

As for the manual connections, are you trying to connect from the same network or outside the network where the computers are located? If you are on the same network, verify that the IP address entered in the "Host" or "Host Address" field matches the IP address of your remote computer.

If you are trying to connect from outside of your network where the computers are located, you should be using Port forwarding, please verify that your router is properly configured.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!