Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

SV

July 29th, 2015 02:00

VMware View Connection Failure with upgrade to PockCloud Pro

VMware View Connection Failure with upgrade to PockCloud Pro

I updated my PocketCloud to PRO this morning on an iPhone and an iPAD, after the update, I cannot connect to a View desktop. We have a View 4.5 connection server and both XP and Windows 7 desktop. I can't connect to either virtual desktop now. This worked this morning when using PocketCloud version 2.0 (paid version). What might have changed?

The interesting thing is that it seems to connect to the connection server when trying to set up a new computer connection. It lets me see the View domain and choose one of the VMware desktop choices, but once we try to connect it fails.

When trying to connect I get the following error: VMWare View Connection Failed! Please check your connection settings and try again.

The connection server has a self signed SSL certificate.
Both the iPhone and iPad are running iOS version 4.2.1.

5 Posts

August 7th, 2015 02:00

I am having the same issue. I get the error VmWare View Connection Failed! Please check your connection settings and try again. This was working fine yesterday. What should I be troubleshooting? Any help would be great. Thanks

2 Posts

Hi,

I've just upgrade the iPhone to IOS 4.3.3, and Pocketcloud Pro now works without any issues.

Just before the upgrade this was tested (with the same connectivity - Wifi over the internet), and the issue was still happening.

Hope this helps track down the issue for those who are still having problems.

1 Message

Hi All
I have same proble. My ipad can't not connect to my VMware view by VPN with version 2.1.217. but can't use by wirlees Lan at the office. but my iphone can use with 2.1.200. both ipad and iphone run on 4.2.1 Ios. the error is "VMware View connection Failed! Please check your connection setting and try again". I think have problem with VPN. Could you help me to slov this problem or downgrade to 2.1.200 ? Thank you for your help

PS :
I already set IP Address. and same config at office (at office can use, at vpn can't use)
I already set new config, It can configure all list but can't connect (have list to choose domain, and Desktop) It's mean connection is ok

No Events found!