WYSE PocketCloud Multiple connections to one server
i have a project where i am trying to set up 20 ipads to be connected to one server at one time, my points are :
1. Each client needs to have their own home desktop / have their own users profile.
2. it will be thin computing, so all applications and transactions will be done at server
3. 1 Server
4. 20 Ipad as client
My questions are
1. Is it possible to do the above things using pocket cloud ( multiple sessions at one time ) ?
2. What type of software i need to obtained from WYSE for this purposes.
3. Configurations .
Look forward to any reply
If you are happy with manual connection,
1. This is a Windows Terminal Server Feature. You can have N concurrent connection at a time on a server- if you have valid license on your Server.
You can connect using Wyse Pocket Cloud to a Windows Terminal server.
2. You do not need any Wyse companion software for this feature on the server.This requires a Microsoft Terminal Server.
Wyse PocketCloud Team