Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 07:00

iOS7 - Zagg Arrow navigation keys no longer work after upgrade to iOS7

iOS7 - Zagg Arrow navigation keys no longer work after upgrade to iOS7

After upgrading to iOS7 last week my arrow navigation no longer work when I am connected to an RDP session. The arrows key just fine on my iPad otherwise. I have the latest version of PocketCloud installed (2.2.260).

Please let me know how to fix this problem.

12 Posts

July 29th, 2015 07:00

Does anyone monitor this forum?

2 Posts

July 29th, 2015 08:00

I am having the exact same problem/symptoms with my Logitech ultrathin keyboard and ipad 2, after iOS 7 upgrade.

96 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 09:00

Have you tried removing and re-installing PocketCloud?

2 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 09:00

Yes, no change in behavior. Works beautifully except for the cursor keys.

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 10:00

We have a fix coming out this week. Keep an eye out for the update in the app store.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

2 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 10:00

Recent Release Fixed Arrows and Command Keys; Problems with Touch Screen

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
We have a fix coming out this week. Keep an eye out for the update in the app store.

Josh - great news. I just tested it out. The function keys and arrows seem to be working perfectly. Unfortunately there's an issue with the screen touch. As an example, I was in a word document, touched by screen to navigate to a specific spot in the document and an entire sentence or two ended up getting selected. It also seems like I have to punch the screen twice for anything command related. For instance, if I want to close Outlook, I have to hit the "X" twice. While it closes, it seems a bit buggy. If you use your finger to select an email in Outlook it kind of locks things up. I think it eventually fixes itself but there's definitely something going wrong.

Thanks,

Chris

August 10th, 2015 04:00

I have experienced the following problems since the IOS 7 update: My space bar and arrows do not work, the program regularly freezes and I have to close out, and then reconnect, sometimes the Bluetooth keyboard will not work unless I have the screen keyboard pulled up on the screen, taking up half of my screen and defeating the purpose of having the Bluetooth keyboard. None of the recent updates have corrected these issues for me.

1.3K Posts

Are you guys still having trouble with this?

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

What bluetooth keyboard are you using specifically? 

We have not been able to reproduce this issue with needing the on screen keyboard out for the BT one to work. We have also not been able to reproduce the space bar not working. The arrow key issue was resolved for most users with the last update.

Josh Maurer

1 Message

I also have the same problem with the caps lock not staying on for more than one character. I'm using the ZAGG bluetooth keyboard on iPad 2 IOS V7.0.2. I have had this problem since upgrading to V7. But the arrow keys do work.

hddeuce

2 Posts

Also, the shift key is functioning when pressed for use once but it is not functioning when being held down (i.e., multiple capital letters in a row).

I did some further testing on screen touch issue and it definitely does seem that two taps are required to do anything.

I am using a ZAGG keyboard.

1.3K Posts

Hey guys, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this release may have caused any of you.

I have gone through all of the recent posts, reviews, trouble tickets, etc to gather all of the issues being reported. Our engineering team is currently working on a emergency fix for you all now. They are working hard to get all of the issues addressed and a fix to you ASAP.

Thank you for all of the feedback and please let us know if you find any other problems.

Josh Maurer

No Events found!