Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S2

July 30th, 2015 03:00

iOs 4.2.1, iPad, locked landscape orientation, PocketCloud startup

iOs 4.2.1, iPad, locked landscape orientation, PocketCloud startup

Problem with new o/s 4.2.1 on iPad tablets

if my iPad display locked at landscape orientation, and if I try to launch PocketCloud, then the app started anyway in portrait mode and does not switch to landscape.

Till 4.2.1 update (when hardware switch fix display modes), PoketCloud also started in portrait mode, but change orientation in one sec.

Please, fix this bug!

544 Posts

July 30th, 2015 03:00

Thanks for the feedback solic. We will try to fix in our next release.

-Chris
Wyse SQA Engineer

1 Message

August 2nd, 2015 00:00

fix needed!

please fix this bug soon, it is a major problem and will require me to change software otherwise

1 Message

August 6th, 2015 05:00

I'm needing this fixed as well. I have noticed that if i uninstall and reinstall the app, on the first run, it does start in lanscape mode, but after closing and trying again, it reverts to portrait.

1 Message

IPad orientatio

Same problem here very annoying when starting pocket cloud best way to use it is in landscape but it always reverts to portrait you can cheat it but it should open in the orientation my iPad is set to I look forward to a quick release to fix this annoying problem that detracts from an otherwise great app

1 Message

I solved this as follows: go to My Computers and click on Edit for the Manual Computer account created in the previous version. Turn OFF the Console Mode. Now my remote connection will function in landscape mode.

Is a pain

This would be a nice fix.

August 6th, 2015 21:00

ANDREWR: I think You're not right. This problem is for "my computers" window too. It also appear in portrait mode instead of locked landscape in iPad. and RDP window of selected computer, of course, too.

1 Message

August 6th, 2015 21:00

Locking application orientation 

Quote Originally Posted by solic View Post

ANDREWR: I think You're not right. This problem is for "my computers" window too. It also appear in portrait mode instead of locked landscape in iPad. and RDP window of selected computer, of course, too. 
Yes, will be great if we can configure the orientation lock - very useful for ipad. is there such a feature in the plan ?

cheers.

No Events found!