Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

May 6th, 2015 04:00

best remote desktop software for use with wyse thin clients and xenapp

best remote desktop software for use with wyse thin clients and xenapp

Greetings. Our company is about to roll out a fairly large number of wyse thin clients in a xenapp environment. I work a help desk supporting those clients. We have been using VNC remote desktop to access but vnc is VERY SLOW. Any suggestions out there on a better alternative. I know we can shadow individual apps but we do on occasion need to remote into the client itself.

Thanks in advance,

Jayson

623 Posts

Jayson,
Take a look at Wyse Device Manager. You can not only shadow the devices, but you can also manage them.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 Message

I heard a lot of positive feedback on TightVNC Viewer and Team Viewer too.
I suggest changing the settings of the remote.

2 Posts

I use TightVNC Viewer and have never had a problem.

1 Message

May 6th, 2015 06:00

WYSE Device manager is better option to use, Try this it not only helps you to take remote of the systems connected apart this if you are using Wyse device manager then you can manage your systems simultaneously.

Computer support
Microsoft support

reply:

Try this it not only helps you to take remote of the systems connected apart this if you are using Wyse device manager then you can manage your systems simultaneously.

Bronx Loclsmith

1 Message

Quote Originally Posted by jcasvt View Post

Greetings. Our company is about to roll out a fairly large number of wyse thin clients in a xenapp environment. I work a help desk supporting those clients. We have been using VNC remote desktop to access but vnc is VERY SLOW. Any suggestions out there on a better alternative. I know we can shadow individual apps but we do on occasion need to remote into the client itself. 

Thanks in advance,

Jayson

Well there are many, i mean you have many options. You can go with wyse device manager, tightvnc, team viewer and many others. But from my personal experience will recommend you to go for wyse device manager or Team viewer.

Acupressure Treatment Baroda | Ayurvedic Acupressure Treatment Centre 

1 Message

Quote Originally Posted by warnerbob18 View Post

WYSE Device manager is better option to use, Try this it not only helps you to take remote of the systems connected apart this if you are using Wyse device manager then you can manage your systems simultaneously.

+1
WYSE Device manager is a well designed software.

download free remote keylogger

1 Message

October 9th, 2017 23:00

Just have a look at on premise R-HUB remote support servers; one of the best remote desktop software. It provides a simple and easy to use interface and works from behind the firewall, hence better security. 

No Events found!