Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 6th, 2015 21:00

How to setup Wyse C10LE with XD so it displays windows login

How to setup Wyse C10LE with XD so it displays windows login

Hi,

I am preparing XenDesktop 4.0 environment using Wyse C10LE terminals. I would like users to feel as they use standard PC not a thin terminal.
So I would like to set up C10LE so after it is turned on it automatically connects to XD farm without any user credentials and then displays windows login screen or any other login with domain filed filled up after which he can get logged into Windows desktop.
How can it be done?
What happens after user logs off? Is it possible that terminal shows windows login screen again?

Regards

Pawel

167 Posts

As far as I understand, Citrix does not support displaying a VM without first going through the broker (i.e requires authentication). Unlike RDP, you cannot go direct into a VM

1 Message

Hi everyone here.I am so glad to come in here,good to see you all.

Unique Christmas Gifts

Quote Originally Posted by hangulo View Post

As far as I understand, Citrix does not support displaying a VM without first going through the broker (i.e requires authentication). Unlike RDP, you cannot go direct into a VM
Hangulo, thank you very much for that information. This seems consistent with what I get answered at citrix forum (though not that clear as you wrote).
http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=276670
No Events found!