Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 17th, 2015 06:00

Is Storefront 2.0/2.1 + Access Gateway supported?

Is Storefront 2.0/2.1 + Access Gateway supported?

I am would to confirm something (the release note seems to imply it is supposed to work).

We have our storefront servers (currently 2.0 and a test 2.1) behind our Netscaler appliances with auth performed at the Netscaler level. Is this configuration supported?

We normally redirect native receiver session to the storefront (vs the web storefront) using a policy testing for REQ.HTTP.HEADER User-Agent Contains CitrixReceiver && REQ.HTTP.HEADER X-Citrix-Gateway EXISTS

Is this supported by this ThinOS build? Or

Thanks - Didier

1 Message

June 17th, 2015 07:00

StoreFront 2.0 or 2.1 + NetScaler 10 or 10.1 supported well. Recommended policy is REQ.HTTP.HEADER User-Agent Contains WTOS. Don't forget to configure session profile "Account Services Address" field/textbox using your StoreFront access URL e.g.https://sf01.bjqa.com

As far as known if using NetScaler 9.3 you only can configure it using storefront legacy site URL e.g.http://sf01.bjqa.com/citrix/storenam...ent/config.xml as session profile "Web Interface Address", it will work and be supported fine as same as former NetScaler+Webinterface configuration.

1 Message

June 17th, 2015 07:00

Quote Originally Posted by cwang View Post
StoreFront 2.0 or 2.1 + NetScaler 10 or 10.1 supported well. Recommended policy is REQ.HTTP.HEADER User-Agent Contains WTOS. Don't forget to configure session profile "Account Services Address" field/textbox using your StoreFront access URL e.g. https://sf01.bjqa.com

As far as known if using NetScaler 9.3 you only can configure it using storefront legacy site URL e.g.http://sf01.bjqa.com/citrix/storenam...ent/config.xml as session profile "Web Interface Address", it will work and be supported fine as same as former NetScaler+Webinterface configuration.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for how to configure ThinOS 8.x with NetScaler 10.x Access Gateway and Storefront 2.5 ? I can find info on these things seperately, but not altogether. I have this working with web interface and access gateway, but struggling on the change.
Thank you very much!

July 28th, 2016 10:00

I have worked with Citrix for many years but am not Wyse. I have a Wyse thin terminal which I believe (according to the label) is a Dx0D. It has version 8 firmware.

I want to connect to the back end XenDesktop 7.6 servers using Storefront 3.6 which are behind a Netscaler 10.5

I would like to use Storefront mode rather than PNA mode - should this be possible? If so can anyone point me to any docs regarding this as I can't find any

When I sign onto the wyse terminal and launch my connection to Storefront I can see the list of apps but I get something along the lines of a charlotte authentication error. I'm posting this from memory hence my vagueness :)

Regards and thanks

Dave

560 Posts

July 28th, 2016 21:00

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/4952/Installation-and-configuration-of-Citrix-NetScaler-10.5-to-work-with-ThinOS-and-Xenith_2D00_e.zip:550:0]Here's a document that should help you.

July 29th, 2016 02:00

Thank you very much Roger - I am reading it now

Regards

Dave

July 29th, 2016 03:00

I have one more question...it's to do with the line in the ini file for the WTOS - this is the PnliteServer entry

Under what circumstances should he following option be yes or no? For example if you are using legacy XML should it be no?

Storefront=yes

August 1st, 2016 10:00

Roger, I have applied configuration as per the documentation and still have a problem. When I logon to the Wyse terminal I can see the list of permitted apps but when I try and launch one it appears to hang. If I connect the Wyse terminal to the internal network using FQDNs which resolve to the NATted VIP of the Netscaler it works but I have this nagging feeling the  WYSE is maybe assuming the application connection is internal, Am I right in thinking the WYSE receiver for Citrix does support StoreFront Beacons ?. I know the Netscaler session policies and profiles are being applied because if I change one value, such as the published application field, to be invalid the apps no longer show up. The certificates are wildcard certs from reputable sources. Other devices such as iPads and Windows PCs work fine through the Netscaler. 

No Events found!