Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

June 22nd, 2015 05:00

Mouse Scroll Wheel

Mouse Scroll Wheel

Currently running 20 V10L's withing a Terminal Server Setting. I have an issue with any and all mice that are plugged in that aren't Wyse based. The Wyse mouse that comes with all TC's works gine to scroll on any windows that I may have open. But when I plug in my mouse the only thing I can do is click scroll. Although small this is actually a big deal. I'va also noticed that on some workstation "X" setup works fine when he uses a different mouse and he is able to scroll with his mouse without clicking but when I take his mouse to my workstation it will not scroll.

All of our terminals have had the firmware upgraded and I have even updated to the beta firmware from a Wyse engineer. The Wyse techs that I have spoken with don't even know what the problem is. Is there the possibilty that I need to switch to a new TC.

*Currently my setup is a 20 inch LCD Samsung monitor, Wyse V10L with most updated firmware & Microsoft Wireless 1000 keyboard/mouse combo

If any of you have any questions or comments please feel free.

Thanks!!!!!! 

I honestly believe that woman would eat her young.

13 Posts

June 22nd, 2015 05:00

V10L series with two 22" Dell Monitor and a Logitech wireless mouse/kb here. No issues.

Try a wired mouse just for grins? 

No Events found!