Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 26th, 2015 09:00

PLANARTouch Screen Monitors With Wyse V10L

PLANARTouch Screen Monitors With Wyse V10L

Hello,
We are beginning to test a new configuration using a Wyse V10L terminal and a PLANAR (LA1550TS) touch screen monitor. Out of the box the terminal and the touch screen are not communicating. Are there any specific configurations that need made to enable this setup?

1 Message

Hi,

Just curious as I'm struggling with a NON-ELO touch screen as well with the same device.
Were you actually able to get the Planar Touch to work with that V10L?

If yes, how did you manage that?

Many thanks,
Steven

167 Posts

I believe only ELO touchscreens are supported, please check the WTOS release notes

1 Message

June 26th, 2015 10:00

Configuring an Elo Touch Screen
I currently have an Elo Touch Screen plugged in via serial connection on Com1. The V10LE does not see my touch screen. Am I missing something. I have checked all the serial settings and they appear correct. I keep getting a message that says if cant find the touchscreen.

8 Posts

Hello Steven, No, I was not able to get it working. I am looking at WES or XPe.

623 Posts

Steven,
WTOS only includes drivers for ELO touch screens, If you have non-ELO screens, I would recommend a Windows XPe or WES thin client that allow you to install drivers for these devices.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Events found!