Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2015 02:00

Problem with vmware view 5 wyse VX0 - Getting logged off as soon as we log on

Hello,
We are using VmWare View 5.0, and we can log onto our VDI desktops without a problem using the thin client.

We have new Wyse VX0 V10LE terminals that we are trying to connect. I log in and see the desktop pools, I click on a desktop pool and it loads the desktop. When I log into the desktop, it IMMEDIATELY logs me right off

I see in the machine that logs me offs event viewer this message:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: EventSystem
Event Category: (50)
Event ID: 4614
Date: 12/30/2011
Time: 10:30:20 AM
User: N/A
Computer: VDI-CSR-M-4
Description:
The COM+ Event System detected an inconsistency in its internal state. The assertion "GetLastError() == 122L" failed at line 162 of d:\comxp_sp3\com\com1x\src\events\shared\sectools. cpp. Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

For more information, see Help and Support Center athttp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Under System information on the Wyse I see:
System Version: 7.1_033 - Is that the firmware version?

Anyone have any ideas what to try?

Thanks!

July 1st, 2015 03:00

On further testing, I've found that this happens using the VM View 5 client on a desktop with RDP display protocol selected so I guess it's not specifically a Wyse/View issue.

July 1st, 2015 03:00

Hi, I'm seeing exactly the same symptoms on our Wyse V10L terminals when trying to connect to a pool on our new View 5 server. View 4.6 pools connect fine. We only have firmware 7.0_113 on the Wyse.

I thought it might have something to do with profiles, redirection, etc as the error refers to the D:\ drive which is allocated to the CD drive on our pool. Not sure why it would expect to find files there.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Michelle

No Events found!