Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 25th, 2015 07:00

T10 and XenApp Seamless Windows

T10 and XenApp Seamless Windows

I have configured my Wyse T10 to boot using an ini file from an FTP server which is working well. However, when I configured the file I specified using a seamless window but when I launch more than one published app it creates an entirely new session to the XenApp server for each app. How can I get around this as my normal desktops using the Citrix Receiver launch all apps in the same session? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

D

11 Posts

So, I'm speculating that the T10 doesn't do session sharing (?) for published applications on XenApp? If that is the case, is there anyway to force it? With 500 T10 units and a session for each app used by a user you could potentially have thousands of sessions open which doesn't seem like a reasonable approach. Anyone have thoughts on this issue?

11 Posts

Looks like I have resolved this issue by placing the T10 in classic mode and rebooting. Now session sharing is working with applications being launched within the same session. Thanks to those that took the time to read my post.

No Events found!