JohnAtkins
2 Iron

RE: ThinOS 8.0 + T10 + XenDesktop 5.6 = Audio stuttering when playing video.

Hello Brad,
Could you please send me a PM with your company name? I would like to reach out to your Dell Wyse reps to get a better understanding on your sound bar requirements.

Thanks
John

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
TommyTrut
1 Nickel

I see this issue too. I have tested with wmv, flash (youtube) and silverlight - all with the same result. If I use my Logitech USB headset H390 it is very bad (worked fine with 7.1.207). Using Jabra Pro 9470 the sound is clear for a while then, it starts to jitter for a while, clear sound again for a while and so forth. I noticed the same issue with the built in speaker.
I also tested with Spotify and .mp3 files (Windows Media Player) with the same result.

My setup
Wyse T10
Xendesktop 5.6 FP1 with Personal vDisk 5.6.7
Windows 7 pro x64

BTW. I too had the "gray rectangle" lock up as bradburnc mentions a couple of times....

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
mroring
1 Copper

Same Audio Stuttering Issue on Wyse T10 Latest Firmware

I too am having this same issue with the audio stuttering when playing through my T10 with the newest 8.0.037 Firmware.

I'm connecting primarily through XenApp, but I've also tested with RDP to a local computer with the same results. I've tested through a headset and the built in speakers, same result. I've tested with audio from websites as well as MP3 files, same results. All signs point to this being an issue with the Wyse T10 unit/firmware. Any updates on how to fix this audio issue?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Axell87
1 Copper

RE: ThinOS 8.0 + T10 + XenDesktop 5.6 = Audio stuttering whe

I have similar issue with the audio stuttering when playing through any browser.

When i set up as default audio device usb Jabra Evolve 20 SE there is some video freezing and terrible audio stuttering. it is depends a little of quality of video, but in all cases it is unacceptable.

When i disable (plug out usb headphones) OR set as default audio device Citrix HDX Audio and listen through 3,5 jack headphones there is no audio stuttering nearly no video lagging.

I think it is some device drivers cooperation issue. 

My setup is:

Thin client Dell Wyse 5010

usb headphones Jabra Evolve 20 SE (and some other models)

XenDesktop 7.15

Thin OS 8.0_512

Redirect Jabra Evolve 20 SE through thin client by wnos.ini file

OS Win 7 corporate

Any updates or how to fix this audio issue?

0 Kudos