Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 29th, 2015 07:00

WTOS 7.0.113 + Wyse C10LE + VMWare View?

WTOS 7.0.113 + Wyse C10LE + VMWare View?

Hi,

See my system above (WTOS 7.0.113 + Wyse C10LE + VMWare View)
I wanna use Vmware View on this client.

But i can only choose RDP or ICA when im about to connect. No View here...

The ThinOS page says that it supports vmware view in version 7.x. So how can i get it to work?
Any suggestions?

NDev

67 Posts

What you are seeing is how to make a direct connection, not a connection through a broker. Go to the remote connections section in the system settings and choose View as your broker, enter the View server URL and reboot. The unit will prompt for a login. You will know that you typed in the URL correctly when the login prompt shows the domain name. This is fed from the View server. Check out Solution 17535: Wyse ThinOS - VMware View Best Practices Guide in the Wyse knowledge base for more information.

2 Posts

Thanks! This is indeed working!

Although we have 1 Pool with Win7 Views only for testing, and 1 with WinXP that is the important one, for the main work.
I dont know why, but it only shows up the Win7 ones, not the XP. Although we would only need the latter one.
Anyone who had the same problem yet?

I guess that is because that XP one we set to PCoIP protocol, and set the Win7 one to RDP.
But we want to use PCoIP which is the main benefit, coz its faster than RDP.
Is it possible?

17 Posts

c10le does not support PCOIP , there is much hu-ha about this , personally dont think its going to happen

No Events found!