Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 6th, 2015 01:00

Wyse V10L and VMView 4.5

Wyse V10L and VMView 4.5

Dear All,

Is anyone else having some issues with their Wyse V10L and VMView 4.5? We just upgraded over the weekend and now about half our users cannot connect to their VMs through their Wyse box. Instead of connecting it responds with "Network I/O Error" and states that it could not initialise a tunnel. Everything else seems fine, it has an IP address, can ping other systems and can even connect to our Citrix servers. Not every Wyse box is experiencing this though. The firmware for the failed connections is 6.4.0_06. Is this the most recent firmware? From the Wyse Download site the most recent release I can see is from Feb 2008! If anyone has any help it would be greatly appreciated!

Regards

Tim

1 Message

Tim, I am currently experiencing the same issues connecting my V10l to my VMView 4.5 connection broker...my clients are getting "Network I/O Error". Did you find resolution?

Nick

Am currently trying to upgrade the firmware on the wyse devices to rectify this (turns out we have a maintenance contract etc). Unfortunately Wyse Device Manager is not playing nicely. Will let you know when we have a resolution

No Events found!