Start a Conversation

Unsolved

TP

1 Message

February 5th, 2019 00:00

"No Desktop or Applications Available" error on Wyse 5070

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Citrix Desktop on a Dell Wyse 5070. Our method of opening an Online-Desktop on a standard PC is as follows:

Authenticate through the NetScaler
Redirects to Citrix Storefront
Choose Desktop/Application
Citrix Receiver opens selected Desktop/Application
When I fill in all the necessary information in the "Remote Connections" tab on the TC, I can verify that the TC can authenticate through the Netscaler, and then it shows three "Select account" options. ("customer", "customerInternal" and "customerDesktops") When selecting any of the options, an error message "No Desktop or Applications available" pops up on the screen and no Desktop-session opens.

Access to PNAgent is disabled in the NetScaler. I've selected "Citrix Xen (StoreFront style)" as Broker Type.

Curious to any solutions to this problem. I can flash new Firmware on this TC if needed. Thanks.

Build name: X10_wnos

I don't have WMS or WDM configured.

13 Posts

February 6th, 2019 06:00

This is how our VDI sessions are launched...

tcsetup.png

13 Posts

February 6th, 2019 06:00

Are you using INI files to configure the thin client or are you configuring everything on the client itself? 

1 Message

July 17th, 2019 11:00

Any luck on this? I have a client, similar situation, minus the Netscaler. They are going straight to a Storefront server in AWS and when they try to login they get the message "no desktops or applications available". Using a Citrix Receiver on a server, or through a website it works. Thank you.

1 Message

August 21st, 2019 05:00

I had the same issue.

My problem is solved by using the following URL: https://FQDN/citrix/store/pnagent/config.xml and enable "Citrix StoreFront Style"

No Events found!