Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S2

June 16th, 2015 07:00

Can't install TCX in my Wyse

Can't install TCX in my Wyse

Hello,
i try to install tcx in my wyse (C90LE XPE 1G 1GF/1GR DVI INTL), but i have this message error insufficient space on disk.
FBWF Disabled.

Please tell me how to install it.

1 Message

June 16th, 2015 07:00

Quote Originally Posted by sabir View Post
Hello,
i try to install tcx in my wyse (C90LE XPE 1G 1GF/1GR DVI INTL), but i have this message error insufficient space on disk.
FBWF Disabled.

Please tell me how to install it.

Try increasing the size of your RamDrive. Default is 30, I got that message as well until I increased the Ramdisk to 80GB (which is helpful for printing anyway).

June 16th, 2015 08:00

hello,
First thanks for you reply.
1-In my case i have this information in the back of the device (C90LE XPE 1G 1GF/1GR DVI INTL), so i think that i have just 1G.
2-You asked me to increase the size of ramdisk, you mean HDD, as i know the Wyse has a flash memory, so i don't know how to increase it.
3-I have tried a thing, i added a USM Memory, but the error message that i have is the first thing appear, so i can't choose to install it in other path.

please if you have any solution.

1 Message

July 22nd, 2015 05:00

Well this is good information i was waiting to know this process.

Lock Change Nyc

3 Posts

What is the proper way to install TCX in VDI environment

sticker printing | folder printing

623 Posts

The installation of TCX is covered in the TCX Admin Guide. You can either use WDM or install it manually on a Windows XPE, WES or WES 7 environments as long as you follow the the steps on knowledge base article #10687 available at www.wyse.com/manuals.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5 Posts

July 22nd, 2015 06:00

Quote Originally Posted by sabir View Post

hello,
First thanks for you reply.
1-In my case i have this information in the back of the device (C90LE XPE 1G 1GF/1GR DVI INTL), so i think that i have just 1G.
2-You asked me to increase the size of ramdisk, you mean HDD, as i know the Wyse has a flash memory, so i don't know how to increase it.
3-I have tried a thing, i added a USM Memory, but the error message that i have is the first thing appear, so i can't choose to install it in other path.

please if you have any solution.

Hey I was able to figure this out. I'm using a WYSE Xn0m laptop with Windows Embedded. The Ramdisk is actually just in Control Panel. Hope this is not coming too late for you.

No Events found!