Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 3rd, 2015 08:00

autostart LOCAL application

autostart LOCAL application

We are using the Wyse s30 terminal for counter staff to access published Citrix Applications.
During the day all users will go to the same terminal and they have their own logon, the night shift comes in and they log on with their own credentials on these terminals. each user has their own email address so it is not full Kiosk mode type of thing.

I want to auto launch the local IE which points to the Web UI for the Citrix Server. There, the user day or night shift can logon on once and access there set of published apps. I have done some research but only find ways to autolaunch ICA applications. I want to auto launch IE to use the Web UI.

thoughts?

thanks

4 Posts

I need some help embeding a wmv file on my website. I'm able to get the code in and the video up; but the problem is I'm the only one who can see the video, my visitors on other computers are unable to see it. I believe the problem is I'm using a local file as the path, but I don't know any other way. Help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my code if it helps:

Marketing forum

4 Posts

I need some help embeding a wmv file on my website. I'm able to get the code in and the video up; but the problem is I'm the only one who can see the video, my visitors on other computers are unable to see it. I believe the problem is I'm using a local file as the path, but I don't know any other way. Help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my code if it helps:

community forum

No Events found!