Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 18th, 2015 09:00

Automating Citrix web interface login with the Z90s7

Automating Citrix web interface login with the Z90s7

Hi,

Does the Wyse Z90s7 with Windows Embedded Standard 7 have some tool that allows you to automatically send the user logging in to the Citrix Web Interface login page? We're currently evaluating the HP thin-client and that has a connection tool that automatically sends the user to the login page with the screen completely maximized. Thanks.

2 Posts

June 3rd, 2015 10:00

I am looking for a solution to this as well

1 Message

citrix webinterface login to ddc

Hi Terran

do you find a solution to autoconnect on web interface?

thanks for your help
Thorsten

10 Posts

@Anto
Sorry to bother You but I would really like to know how did You configure (steps if it's possible) that.
We are testing z90DE7, WDM is latest version, installed WCM 1.3 and WCM client 1.3.04 on client.
Also we installed latest citrix receiver package (standard 4.1) but still cannot get Receiver to work neither as to "autostart" and to start the "default"application after user login to receiver) or in Citrix appliance mode. We even "played" with Internet explorer appliance mode. In that mode we manage to get WI as "homepage", login to Citrix and get the applications listed in browser, but when we start the application nothing happens. This was "known" and documented issue with WCM 1.2.1, but there is no word about it for version 1.3.

So, any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Neven

1 Message

I configure the windows shell on the device to run iexplore.exe in kiosk mode with the url to the web interface. This gives the user a web interface page to logon to without any interaction with the wyse desktop.

Hi, it is not possible to auto logon to citrix webinterface (maybe with anonymous logon). But Wyse install the Receiver Enterprise (with legacy PNA Module), so you have the possibilty to use a Citrix service site and a passthrough authentication. But in this case the Wyse clients must be member of your domain! You NEED a pre-authentication (like domain logon) to authenticate the User.

No Events found!