Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 18th, 2015 05:00

Problems configuring an HP Laserjet Printer

Problems configuring an HP Laserjet Printer

I am in the process of configuring several R90L7 Wyse thin clients running Windows 7 Embedded. The clients are connecting to a Windows Server 2008 R2 RD Server. The thin clients are not joined to the domain. I have left them in a workgroup.

One of the users has an HP Laserjet P2035 printer attached via usb. I have downloaded the drivers and configured the printer without any issues. After a reboot, the user receives an error that the print job could not be created. The local administrator also receives this error. If I restart the Print Spooler when logged in as the Administrator, I can print without the errors.

How can I get the device to print without having to restart the Print Spooler at each logon. Ther user account is set to an auto logon, and does not have access to the Task Scheduler.

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks,

David

2 Posts

Solution of HP Laserjet P2035 Printer

Hi,
I have been faced same issue like you with this HP Laserjet P2035 printer driver. At my all google searches i got solution from here. Troubleshooting with such challenges include slow printing, printing blank pages, double printing, feeds issues, error lights, the printer running out of paper, paper jam, and light blinking. Its easy to install and free download. Thanks alot.

I tried the HP Universal print driver with no luck. After having issues with other locally attached printers, I changed the Print Spooler path from Z:\ to C:\Spool via the registry setting. VIOLA, that was the issue! Thanks so much for the info. - Much appreciated.

David

1 Message

Problem with HP Laserjet P2035 Printer

Hello

I got the some problem with my printer that is HP Laserjet P2035. i am unable to print one of my friend suggest me better to re-install the drivers once again i tried is same thing now my printer working is good. so if you have any problem with your printer better to re-install the drivers once again and check it

Clear-Cut Installation Process For HP Laserjet P2035

A free download user guide on how to download and install the software is offered by Hewlett Packard. One can follow the following instructions to download and install the HP Laserjet P2035 driver :

• Download the HP Laserjet P2035 drivers
  • Save the driver on a file on your PC.
  • Double click the downloadable exe file.
  • Follow the installer’s instructions.
  • Complete installation.

Jessika

623 Posts

May 18th, 2015 06:00

Take a look at KB 24630 for a possible solution.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

April 24th, 2016 21:00

go to printerdriverforwindows.com

• Download the HP LaserJet P2035 driver
  • Save the driver on a file on your PC.
  • Double click the downloadable exe file.
  • Follow the installer’s instructions.
  • Complete installation.

2 Posts

May 14th, 2016 08:00

Download the HP Laserjet P2035 drivers and Complete installation.

find drivers for my site www.aiydriver.com

1 Message

October 24th, 2018 22:00

If you are unable to find out the configuration then try these steps. restart your printer, router and the device you have connected, after this check the printer and network connection. you can connect your printer manual to your network. you can try hotfix to make prints from your device. you may also check out if you are having an error 49.4c02

1 Message

January 11th, 2020 07:00

Hello

I suggest you to download the latest version of the driver : https://getalldrivers.com/

1 Message

April 11th, 2020 11:00

I've had a similar problem before, almost two years ago. I searched the Internet a lot, there are several products can automatically install the lost driver, then I chose HP Drivers Update Utility. It perfectly solves the driver problem.Just Google.

No Events found!