Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

May 18th, 2015 07:00

WDM v5 - WCM Config on WES7 leads to wrong Timezone or Daylightsavings

WDM v5 - WCM Config on WES7 leads to wrong Timezone or Daylightsavings

Iam useing some new D90D7 via WDM 5.0. On the Client are the newest WCM and WDM agents.
My timezone is Ger (utc+1 with daylightsavings)

When i deploy a WCM configuration via WDM without Timezone Settings it changes my Client Timezone to utc-8.

When i deploy a WCM configuration via WDM with Timezone Settings it changes the Timezone and Daylight Settings correct but doesn't get the Daylight Time right. Also it is messing around with the NTP Server entry and only shows "" instead of the Server IP.
Additional i have to discribe an difficult error on the Daylight Setting. "Using Daylight Settings" is checked on but if i deselect and select it again, it shows me the right time...

For Short: Daylight is checked correct, but doesn't take an effect and based on that and with the faulty NTP Entry it gets the wrong time - everytime.

Can anyone help me?
Does anyone have problems with the time or is it only me?

ps: i also have reinstalled the Client with an basic image and deployed an Configuration that only holds the Timezone setting. -> Wrong Daylight
Alternativly i tried an Configfile that only hold an Desktop Wallpaper. -> Changes to utc-8

Same problem here. We have Dell Wyse X90M7 Mobile Thin clients with the same issue. Does anyone of you found the solution to fix this problem?

Hi Braintester,

I am seeing the same issue that you described. Did you find a solution yet?

No Events found!