Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 8th, 2015 09:00

Seamless Window Mode

Seamless Window Mode

I am currently only using XenApp for accessing published applications. Using the Xenith Cx0 HDX ready thin client I can access my apps but not in seamless window mode. This feature, listed under the "Global Connection Settings", has a check box but it is grayed out. Can someone assist me with enabling this option? Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thank you,

D

11 Posts

Does no one have any thoughts or ideas on how to enable the seamless window function on these thin clients?

29 Posts

seamless window mode is not supported on Xenith.
Xenith is designed for full screen Published desktops.
to support Seamless windows, use a C10LE, R10L, or a V10LE running WTOS.

1 Message

May 28th, 2015 01:00

I am testing a xenith device. My question is: is it possible to see a USB-device after that you have launched your citrix-session? Now I am only able to see the device when I first insert the USB and then launch the session.

adil

3 Posts

What you're trying to do works fine for me. Even after the session is launched.

But can you confirm that Seamless Windows/session sharing is working with the Display Name "feature"?

3 Posts

Sorry for re-plying to a old thread but we had this issue for several years until i found a solution.

I'd like to see if this happens for other Wyse Xenith users aswell:

1. When using a Windows Receiver and connecting to a published desktop, published applications in that session starts instantly.
2. When using a Wyse Xenith (1, 2, pro etc) and connecting to a published desktop, published applications in that session does a new logon then shows shows the application.

go to active directory, change the Display Namefor the user to something less than 10 characters then try the wyse again - No logoff required.

No Events found!