deepbeat
1 Copper

RE: Xenith with Citrix Access Gateway

Thanks lobo519, because of you I was able to save some time!
Please, keep me posted when you are making progress.
However, I have to send the Xenith back next week.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
lobo519
1 Copper

Quote Originally Posted by deepbeat View Post

Thanks lobo519, because of you I was able to save some time!
Please, keep me posted when you are making progress.
However, I have to send the Xenith back next week.

You should contact support and put some pressure on them 

0 Kudos
hangulo1
3 Argentium

Lobo- Apologies for the delays you have experienced. Good news is that yes, Xenith 1.6 is now officially released and available to all customers on maintenance (not that with Wyse maintenance is not only includes bug fixes but full feature releases as well). You should be able to download it from the self-service site.

Additionally, the following document currently still in draft (but expect a KB article) should help you with the setup on the CAG side: http://www.box.net/shared/static/7ka...yc4lpj9ma.docx

-Hector

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
lobo519
1 Copper

Quote Originally Posted by hangulo View Post

Lobo- Apologies for the delays you have experienced. Good news is that yes, Xenith 1.6 is now officially released and available to all customers on maintenance (not that with Wyse maintenance is not only includes bug fixes but full feature releases as well). You should be able to download it from the self-service site.

Additionally, the following document currently still in draft (but expect a KB article) should help you with the setup on the CAG side:http://www.box.net/shared/static/7ka...yc4lpj9ma.docx

-Hector

But I'm not using Netscaler. Is there any documentation for connecting to just CAG 5.0.2? Nothing in this document even resembles the setup of CAG

0 Kudos
lobo519
1 Copper

This has finally been confirmed with Wyse that this is a bug and hopefully they will be fixing it. Apparently this only affects CAG 5.0.2. 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
lobo519
1 Copper

hangulo - Can you get to any information as to when/if this issue will be addressed? I can't image I am the only one that wants to do this. My "SE" doesn't seem to want to speak with me. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos