Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

May 11th, 2015 04:00

Xenth 2 - Panic: empty page pool

Xenth 2 - Panic: empty page pool 

Hello everyone.

I have a Xenith 2 unit that is having randomly crashes. Restarting the unit will allow the user to log in and continue working. I've searched the forums and google but not finding too much. Hoping someone can help here. It hasn't happened while the user is working but happens when they go to lunch and come back to log in.

Brief description of picture below:

Panic: Empty Page Pool

T00_xen 2.0_026: ipaddress here (VDCAMN)

misc statements here

Coredump: fork Failed

Press and hold power button to restart.

623 Posts

May 11th, 2015 04:00

You may want to contact Wyse Technical Support for help on this one. More than likely you will need a firmware upgrade. Their number is 1-800-800-9973 option 4, or on the web at www.wyse.com/support and go to the self-service portal.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

June 8th, 2015 07:00

It hasn't happened while the user is working but happens when they go to lunch and come back to log in. You may want to contact Wyse Technical Support for help on this one. More than likely you will need a firmware upgrade. Their number is 1-800-800-9973 option 4. Favorite post having such a fantastic and useful informative content. Describing good blogging concepts as well as basics that are very much useful in skilled content writing as well. Bones Seasons 1-8 DVD Box Set Region 2 | The Batman - The Complete Animated Series |90210 Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set | White Collar Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set | Flashpoint Season 1-5 DVD Box Set

June 8th, 2015 07:00

I have a Xenith 2 unit that is having randomly crashes. Restarting the unit will allow the user to log in and continue working. I've searched the forums and google but not finding too much. Hoping someone can help here. Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. Was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Appreciate your sharing. Breaking Bad Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set | That 70s Show Seasons 1-8 DVD Box Set | South Park Seasons 1-16 DVD Box Set | Spooks Seasons 1-9 DVD Box Set | Burn Notice Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set

No Events found!